Setting the wedding budget
In India, a wedding ceremony is the most important event in a person’s life. This is especially the case in a Hindu wedding because there is a widespread belief among the Hindus that a marriage is an alliance for seven births together. Thus, any possible care must be given to make it really special. Again, an Indian wedding ceremony is a comprehensive, comprehensive, time-consuming and cumbersome affair that makes it difficult to be managed by only the two involved families. Planning the financial aspects of the wedding deserves special attention from professionals on this line to integrate each individual budget requirement into the main budget without disturbing the financial parameters of the wedding.
One of the most practical aspects of realizing the breach is undoubtedly the use of the wedding budget. A proficient approach to spending on different counts / heads must be maintained, so that there is no room for shortage under any of the heads. Wedding planning should ideally begin with budgeting the whole case, so we provide great help to prepare a detailed budget for a comprehensive wedding ceremony.
Our long-standing experience as wedding planners has given us in-depth knowledge of the products and services available on the market across all budget parameters. Our budgeting aid includes and is not limited to the following:
1. Local selection: Approx. 25% -35% of a wedding budget goes against booking and hiring the wedding venue that requires special attention to that choice. We can draw on our comprehensive database to choose the best possible location based on style, grandeur, cost-effectiveness, location, theme, etc.
2. Venue Decoration: Venue decoration implies another important heading for expenses. We can choose from our long list of service providers to offer you the best deal within the available budget.
3. Catering: Almost 30% of a wedding budget is devoted to catering services in a wedding ceremony. We help to choose the most suitable catering companies by taking into account things like the menu, the location, how much is to be catered for for a memorable and comprehensive celebration for both guests and hosts.
4. Transport: In any high-profile wedding, transport takes approx. 15% of the budget layout. Thus, it requires professional planning to keep it within limits, while ensuring smooth transportation for each affected person.
5. Weddings: Every wedding ceremony would be incomplete without setting a budget for the clothes and the wedding trousseau. Our unusual connections with a wide range of stores and designer-supported showrooms across all budget segments give us confidence to ensure our customers the best purchases while shopping for wedding dresses and pants.
6. Wedding Jewelry: Shopping for wedding jewelery exercises a whole in the wedding budget pocket. As such, we provide help to choose the right source to buy the right jewelry while we use discounts and discounts that get our way because of our long-standing relationship with leading jewelry showrooms throughout India.
7. Entertainment and fun: Music, dance, Live Bands and entertainment make up an inseparable part of Indian weddings. The amount used to hire services by professional entertainment groups is a key heading. Therefore, our budget planning extends to the cost of an entertainment package in the most cost-effective way.
8. Makeup of the wedding couple: The bride and groom should look like a princess and prince respectively on their wedding day. They must be prepared for the occasion by professional cosmetologists to look their best on our anniversary.
To ensure that we take the services from our pool of beauty and make experts in our wedding planning ticket at the most affordable prices.
Covering the above aspects and much more budgeting within a given time frame to ensure that the entire wedding ceremony sails through without glitches, while we do not compromise on the quality and standard of the whole case, is our cordial security.